Here are some more pictures from all our Easter activities. These first ones are from our playdate Easter party we had last week for the kids. I snatched photos from everyone else, because I didn't take any myself. Credits to Britni and Melissa... Thanks guys! We got a group photo! Livy is trying to escape, but Britni caught her just in time. Toddlers consisting of 4 sets of twins and a singleton are HARD to capture all in one photo. The rest of these are more from Easter day at Mimi and Pawpaws house. Daddy and his Mini-Me.. My hunny in his "oilfield worker" clothes on a holiday. Gotta love him!
I laughed as soon as I saw the first pic of Brent in his green clothes before you said anything! Gotta love him! I will never forget me pining his baby shower corsage on those overalls!! HAHA!! Hope you all had a great Easter!!
1 comment:
I laughed as soon as I saw the first pic of Brent in his green clothes before you said anything! Gotta love him! I will never forget me pining his baby shower corsage on those overalls!! HAHA!!
Hope you all had a great Easter!!
Post a Comment