Thursday, March 11, 2010

It's A Boy!!!

We had a great day today! I had a doctor's appointment and Mom came along and so did the babies... I was worried how they would act having to wait a long time and stuff, but they did fine. In fact, my doctors haven't seen the them since they were really little so I was glad to have them to there to show them off to the people that brought them into the world. I am 16 weeks this week and we thought I might find out today what we were having so of course Mom wanted to come and also we planned a little shopping afterwards. OMG, my appointment was at 10:15 and we didn't get out of there until almost 12:30!!!!! Dr. Cook was really busy so Dr. Nanda asked if she could see me so we wouldn't have to wait longer and that was fine so she came in. I was laying down waiting for my ultrasound and she asked, "If I can tell, do you want to know what it is?" YES, I said. No sooner than she took her first swipe across my belly I blurted out, "There's a weenie!" I saw it before she did!!! Sure enough, she said - It's a BOY! She re-looked again and it is definitely a boy. I just remember so well the ultrasound pic of Camron when we saw that he was a boy and I knew what I was looking for. Also, I have only had over 1,000 ultrasounds in my lifetime that I can read those things like a pro. Yay! So then we went shopping and got a few new clothes, some really cute little lawn chairs at Lowe's and a see-saw at Garden Ridge. I'll post some pics of all that great stuff soon.

4 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Congrats!!!! :-)

Unknown said...

Congrats! So happy for y'all!!!!

Shelly said...

Awww...Olivia will really be a little princess with 2 brothers! Congrats!!

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Congrats on a baby boy. Love how you saw it first, you are a pro!

By the way you look great! You can't even tell you are pregnant you skinny mini!