I'll start my post with the advice I am seeking...
What do you use to treat stains on clothes???????
Not only is feeding these toddlers making me crazy, but the stains that come along with it are the worst. They prefer to feed themselves which leads to messy hands that they then touch the front of their shirts with. Also Livy is a chewer/spitter - she chews her food and then just opens her mouth and lets it fall out! It beyond pushes my buttons and she will not stop. So I try to ignore it and hope she will quit soon, but until then, her clothes are paying the price. Our stains are sauces and grease. I only bake their fries and chicken nuggets, but they are still greasy and a lot of their clothes are ruined by it. So any suggestions would be great! Thanks.
In other news, we had a great weekend playing outside and enjoying this great weather. The only thing is this time change had thrown us a little. Bedtime is usually 7:30pm, but now it's still daylight at that time and that won't work, so last night we changed to 8pm. That worked good, but then this morning they slept until 8am which means I slept till then too and I don't like that. By time I got everyone up and ready the whole morning was over and I didn't get anything done. So then nap time was moved back to 1pm (from noon) and they still wouldn't go to sleep. So here we are at 4pm in the afternoon still trying to take a nap. They are in there, but I can still hear them talking and laughing. I would just skip nap, but no nap had always been a disaster in the evenings. Ughhhhhh!
Tomorrow I will set my alarm and everybody will be up at 7am and we have got to get back on track! Wish me luck!!
3 comments:
I have given up on spray and wash. I now use Oxyclean. We really like mustard at our house, and it doesn't come out of alot of things. I started using oxyclean and it seems to help some. I also get the stain wet immediately. Which would mean taking the shirt off right-o-way. Have you thought of letting them eat without shirts on at all? I did that when they would have mac and cheese and spaghetti. Then you just avoid the stain all together.
I use Shout Advanced - it is in a spray bottle and works well on most things (even set-in and old stains). I also use Tide Stain Booster packets in the wash with Zoe's clothes. Even with all that, we still have stains! Oh, the life of Mommies!!
I've given up on it all, and throw their clothes in the wash right away. They may change two or three times a day, but that's okay. Cade has to wear Clay's hand-me-downs, so I really don't want stains to stick around!
Post a Comment