Camron and Olivia are finally ONE Year Old Today!
Every month of their first year I have made a blog post with a picture (usually sitting in the recliner) and gave updates on their size and development. So in celebration of their Birthday I wanted to go back through the months and remember where we came from and how much we have changed and grown.

This is Daddy holding the babies right after they were born.

This is Camron how we saw him for the first time. These pictures are hard to look at, but now that they are both so healthy it is much easier.

This is Olivia and how I saw her for the first time. Poor baby... She looked just like this for the entire first month of her life. In fact, more machines were added later on so it looked a lot worse.

This is Camron in his car seat on the way home from the hospital 6 days after his birth.

And here is Olivia (finally) coming home after a month in the hospital.

This is the very first picture of the babies at home together. They are one month old here. While in the NICU they were never in the same room so I was glad to finally see them side by side.

This is their very first portraits together. They are 2 months old.

3 Months

4 Months.

5 Months.

6 Months.

7 Months.

8 Months.

9 Months.

10 Months.

11 Months.
Now it's time to party so I gotta go.... I will post all the party pictures later!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Camron and Olivia! I am so happy they are such happy healthy babies!!
Post a Comment