Thursday, September 3, 2009

11 Months Old Today!

11 Months Old... Yikes! These kids are getting so big and I am scrambling to get ready for their big birthday next month. I have so many ideas and I can't wait for all our family and friends to come over and see how much they have grown. So here is what they do at 11 months old... 7:30 am wake up and have a 6oz. bottle. 10am either pancakes or oatmeal and a yogurt. Nap from Noon to 2pm (if I'm lucky). 2pm either a jar each of stage 3 baby food or a grilled cheese sandwich and baby wienies for lunch. 5pm either a mashed up version of what we are eating or a jar each of stage 3 baby food. 7pm they get a 6oz. bottle and off to bed. During the day to keep hydrated they drink water out of the sippy cup. They drink great from the cup but still have a hard time turning it up for themselves. Hopefully they will have it down pat during this next month so we can switch to whole milk out of the cup with no problems. Livy is the more "picky" eater and she would be fine living on Cheerios all day. They also have a fav snack of cheese - they love it but I can't give them too much or else.......
Neither is walking yet, but they both can stand on their own for a little bit before lunging forward for you to catch them. Livy "talks" more than Camron and she will copy any sounds you can make with your mouth (her Daddy taught her this). Camron loves cabinet doors - he opens and shuts them over and over again - luckily he has yet to try to pull out all the contents of the cabinet but I'm sure that's not far away. Livy is still the biggest Daddy's girl in the world and she just lights up at the sight of him and claps. If she hears his voice she is breaking her neck to look around to find him. But they both still love their Mommy too. Livy gives kisses all the time and sometimes doesn't know when to quit. They now take a bath together every evening and they have so much fun in there. Before I was too scared to bathe them at the same time but now, I have figured out how to handle them both and nobody gets hurt in the process.
They still absolutely LOVE their same favorite movies and we have 3 now - Gymboree Very Brave Elephant, Sea Tunes and now Moose Tunes. They see the FBI warning at the beginning and immediately their faces light up and there are smiles all around.
They have grown also from my last update: They are wearing size 9mos. clothes and sometimes even 12mos. and I am fixing to up their diapers from 3's to size 4's.
Here are some pics from our "photo shoot" for our B-Day invitations. I didn't get one good one of them together :(






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last pic is great!! I love it! Time sure is flying by isn't it!

~M~

Jenna said...

Aww they are so cute. 11 months, what a great age. Love the pictures!

Kimberly said...

your blog is cute!
I am so glad you found me and that I could help create an adorable birthday invitation for your little ones!
Kim
sillymedesign