So every Tuesday we have a playgroup that invades JBrew - and it is eh, fun. Really, it is mad chaos! Just picture this... 4 sets of twins and a singleton (9 babies) and 5 Mommies - we shut ourselves in the meeting room and along with everyone's favorite toys and lots and lots of Cheerios we let the babies have at it! It is great for them all to learn to be more comfortable around other kids and for them to have playmates besides just each other. Sure there is a lot of sippy cup stealing and someone is always fussing a little, but I think all the Mommies are happy to get out of the house. Plus, it gets everyone really tired and ready for a nap! We tried to take a group picture this morning, but that didn't happen - LOL! I don't think there is any way to organize a group of that many babies. Jenna and Britni did take a few random shots so maybe I will add them to this post later.
Guess what else... As of last night my babies are drinking their formula/milk out of SIPPY CUPS! I am so proud of them. Babies usually have a hard time with this transition, and I was worried what would happen, but they did great. I am throwing out the bottles today - there is no going back!
Update: Here is a pic of our playgroup!
1 comment:
Yea I am posting about this tomorrow and I will send you the pictures. What fun! Maybe one day we will get a group shot!
Post a Comment