Camron getting his first haircut. Now he looks like a little boy and I love it!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Our First Birthday Party!
Finally, I have a chance to sit down and blog about our excellent birthday party - We had the best one ever! Even though it rained (a lot) I think a fun time was had by all. Camron and Olivia received a ton of great gifts. They needed clothes and PJ's really bad and now they each have a complete wardrobe. Also, we needed to finally upgrade our car seats so we received cash and gift cards that will go toward those purchases. Some of the special gifts we got were Cozy Coupes from Momo and Popo Kana, a swing set from Mimi and Pawpaw Labay, James Avery necklaces from Great Grandma Popp and Nike Shox from Aunt Dusty. Also, we got a lot of books and I can't wait to read them all to my big one year olds!
Birthday cake and cupcakes and cookies I made for them!
Party favors!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment