I saw y'all playing as I passed by on my way home. The kids looked so cute pushing their cars around the drive way! Absolutely adorable!
They have that walking down don't they!!I was wondering where you have been lately.. but now I see! You defintely have your hands full mama!
Thanks for the comments Stephanie and Michelle! They are starting to walk a whole bunch now. They use their arms for balance and they look like zombies but it is soooo cute! Give them about a week and they will be running - Cant' wait! LOL.
Look at them go!! Yea, playing outside is too much fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I saw y'all playing as I passed by on my way home. The kids looked so cute pushing their cars around the drive way! Absolutely adorable!
They have that walking down don't they!!
I was wondering where you have been lately.. but now I see! You defintely have your hands full mama!
Thanks for the comments Stephanie and Michelle! They are starting to walk a whole bunch now. They use their arms for balance and they look like zombies but it is soooo cute! Give them about a week and they will be running - Cant' wait! LOL.
Look at them go!! Yea, playing outside is too much fun!
Post a Comment