Today we went to Sugarland for the babies 6 month portraits and some shopping. I am glad to report I spent every bit of my garage sale money and then some. I got clothes and so did the babies. Between Mom and myself they scored pretty good! Well, let me explain these photos: Olivia does not like men! She is the biggest Daddy's girl in the world but any other man makes her, well - upset. Guess what? Our photographer was male! Every time that dude tried to say anything to her to make her smile she would burst out in tears. Then our waiter at Red Lobster (a guy) scared her so every time he would come to the table for something she would go off. I hope this is just a phase - a really short one. Anyway, here are the photos.



3 comments:
Those are absolutely adorable...Cameron looks like such a big boy in those pics. Where do you get them taken? Love all of them!
Thanks for the comment Britni! We go to Portrait Innovations. Brittany takes her little girl there so we tried it and I love it. They take a ton of pics, they aren't that expensive and you take them home with you that same day. Also, they give you a CD with every shot on it so you can download them to use however you like. It is located in Sugarland by DSW Shoe Warehouse.
That's where we went to have some Valentine's Day pics taken and the chick that took them was awful and could only dig up some rose petals for props. I pretty much had to tell her what to do for each picture and she didn't have a clue. I'm glad to hear you've had great luck and the pictures are perfect so I'll go back, but request someone different than Alicia I think was her name. Anyway..thanks for the info!
Post a Comment