The wireless aircard for our computer "got broken" Friday night and our internet was gone. B&B Wireless was not opened on Saturday so I had to wait until Mon. Then on Mon. all they did was give me a phone number to call to have a new one sent to me. I finally got the thing in and dealing with Sprint customer service to activate it was a nightmare. Finally today after my 3rd attempt I was able to speak to someone who could help me and ta-da it's fixed. So for the past week I have been relying on my Blackberry for my facebook addiction and I have not read this past Wednesday and Saturday's Leader-News editions! I have been going crazy!!! So now that I'm back online I wanted to update some of the things the kids are doing now. They are both sitting. Olivia better than Camron - he is still really wobbly and can only do it for a few seconds at a time but Olivia is really good at it and for a long time too. I already posted about the teeth and today Olivia has been grinding hers really bad. I hope this doesn't last or I will have to ask Dr. Dimmeck about it. I think it's just that those new top teeth are hurting and she is using the bottom ones for soothing. Camron has starting reaching for everything in his sight and reaching out to people too. Yesterday my Mom was holding him and Dusty walked in and he went straight for her almost right out of Mom's arms! It was really cute and that was the first time he has done that. And you can't walk too close to the bar or the table and he goes for every single thing on there (maybe I should clean all that crap up :) ). Olivia wakes up at 7am every morning now and Camron could sleep past 8am if I let him. Peas and Green Beans are yucky and they love Carrots and Sweet Potatoes. Camron likes to play peek-a-boo, but Olivia doesn't really get it yet. I am posting a video of peek-a-boo because it's really cute. I am loud and sound like a dork, but this helps get the babies going and they think I'm really funny. So please excuse my dorkiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment