Friday, April 3, 2009

6 Months Old Today!!!


Half a year has gone by. Oh my. My post is late today because me and the babies spent this Birthday at my Mom's having a garage sale. You got it - just me and Mom all by ourselves managing the garage sale and taking care of the babies at the same time. Dusty did come early this morning while we had our "morning rush" but other than that just us. It really wasn't that bad. They were very good and I made some well earned shopping money! Sorry for the sleeping Birthday pic but this is all I had time for. Hopefully I will go next week for some professional pictures and I will post those. So here are their 6 month updates: Both sleep all night from 8pm until 7:30 and completely unswaddled. I am over my fear of them sleeping on their tummy's and most of the time they both like sleeping on their sides (just like Mommy and Daddy). They are still only eating 24 ozs. of formula a day and only eat rice cereal on a spoon twice a week (and this is for practice purposes only). I'm sure at our check-up appointment on Monday Dr. Dimmeck will give us the go-ahead for other solids. Both are rolling over and rolling both ways. Their hands are fully functional now so they are exploring all their toys and everything else. Olivia is still the only one with teeth. She has had her two bottom teeth for two months now while Camron still has nothing. I guess thats all for now. I will post their weights on Monday after our appointment.

No comments: