Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Updates
It's been a couple of days since I have posted simply because not much has been happening. Here is a little update on the kids: Olivia is really starting to talk and laugh more and more - especially for Daddy. It's funny because he growls at her, which you would think would scare her a little but no, for some reason it's hilarious and she also likes to try to bite his nose. As far as sleeping all night goes Camron only does it on bath night (every other night) - the other nights he usually wakes up around 2am for a bottle. Olivia sleeps all night, every night. Camron hasn't rolled over anymore since that first time. He hates tummy time and I usually give in to his fussing before he gets a chance to flip himself. Other than all this, a nasty cold is being passed around at our house. Brent gave it to me and now this morning Camron is starting to cough a little and he has been fussy. I hate that I made my baby sick, but there was no way I could have prevented it. I certainly couldn't stay away from them while I get over it and I have germ-X in every room and I use it all day long. Momo is coming to cuddle him this morning so that should make him feel better. Poor Baby.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment