Sunday, January 4, 2009
Exhausting Day.....
Today our little angels were little devils! I don't know what got into them but all day they have been fussy - BAD. Poor Brent, he finally had a full day off to spend with us and I do believe we drove him crazy! I bet he will be soooo happy to get back to work tomorrow - Of course, he would not admit to this. I was just thinking yesterday about how much easier things have gotten since their birth and then they let me have it. My first thought was that they are going through some sort of growth spurt because Livy just wanted to eat all day and nothing else would console her. Camron was good this morning but got more fussy in the afternoon. When I talked to Mom she thought maybe they are trying to form some tiny teeth way down below. This could be the case because I have noticed they are both starting to suck on their hands more and they are sort of slobbery. Any advice? Leave me a comment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment