Friday, January 16, 2009

I wish my husband would just come home...

What a day! I cannot wait till Brent comes back home. He left at 2:30am Wednesday morning for a job that is on the water just out of Port O'Conner - I guess on a platform???? Anyway I am not use to him being gone over night - especially for several nights in a row and especially now that the babies are here. I have come to realize how much he really does helps me out in the evenings. My cold has gone for the most part and I think we lucked out and the babies don't seem to have caught it yet. Although today Camron did have something going on with him. He has been terribly fussy and he has been spitting up at every feeding. Not a lot, but enough to dribble down his neck and into his hair. So then I tried to keep him sitting until I feel its safe, but then as soon as I lay him back down here it comes. I was crazy busy today because in addition to my normal busyness, I have had to clean him up like 5 times and when I say clean up I mean change clothes and wash-cloth-bathe him under the neck, behind the ear and on the back of his neck and in his hair. Formula stinks already and sour formula is just GROSS, so all this cleaning is very necessary. Anyway, poor Livy, she has been really good just waiting patiently for me to finish messing with Camron before she gets any attention. As soon as Daddy gets home everyone will get all the cuddling they need. Hopefully Brent will be home tomorrow - he just called and he is really missing us and we miss him too!

No comments: