The babies are finally learning to play with thier toys. Great news since they have a ton of them and also because they are becoming more and more bored with just laying around everywhere. Mimi got them these jumpers for Christmas and we knew it would be a while before they grew into them so today I tried again today and proped them up with some of their toys and they loved it. Now I have one more "play station" that I can use to try to keep them entertained throughout the day! Yeah!
Other things going on: The runny noses have slowed down. The babies are staying overnight with Momo and Popo this Saturday (I am having a bachelorette party at my house). Camron has still been spitting up just a little with every burp and I think it might be reflux. I will ask Dr. Dimmeck. And I am researching the Podee and Pacifeeders hands-free bottles. They are highly recommended for multiples for saving time and ease in feeding them at the same time rather than making someone wait.
No comments:
Post a Comment