Well, on Sunday, like 10 minuets after I posted his update post I walked into Cooper's room and found this...
I talked in the post about how he doesn't pull up on anything yet... yada,yada, yada. Well, he does now! I immediately had to lower his crib mattress! He doesn't pull up to standing yet, but I'm sure he will soon. Also, I like this picture because you can see all those crazy teeth I wrote about! Also, on Sunday Brent and I both saw him take his first crawl steps. He rocked a few times and then took off like two crawl steps (I guess that's what you would call it) before he resorted back to his belly crawl. AND then yesterday he learned how to get to a sitting position all by himself! You know, from crawling to sitting! Awww, my baby is becoming a big boy... time for another. Ha, just kidding!
No comments:
Post a Comment