Well, a little over 8 months! I have been dragging when it comes to posting this post! I don't know why - maybe I think I'll forget some stuff or that it will take too long. Ugh, anyway!
So, Mr. Cooper is the absolute best baby ever! I LOVE him to pieces!
At 8 Months Old this is what he does...
He can sit and he can army crawl, but so far has not crawled on all fours. Also, he does not pull up on anything yet. I think he is very very close to doing both of these things though.
He says da-da! I know, highly upsetting to me - the one that feeds him and changes all his dirty diapers! When I try to get him to say ma-ma, he just smiles and laughs at me. Sigh!
He eats everything! At my cousin Brandy's wedding one of my Mom's cousins fed him green beans and a roll and ever since then he is a "real food" eater. He still does eat some baby food and actually prefers the stuff I make. The twins never really liked my baby food but Coop does! I make all his sweet potatoes, green beans, peas, cantaloupe, and carrots. He still gets 3 bottles per day and one solid baby food meal. Then in addition to that he always eats off our plates! Yes, he does! He eats anything - I just make sure the bites are no larger than my pinky finger nail and he has no problem. At breakfast he loves eggs, toast, fruit (especially banana) or even pancakes! At meals he has eaten mashed potatoes, mac-n-cheese, and even tiny pieces of chicken. He has started eating snack foods that he can pick up and feed himself like those little baby puffs. This also entertains him for a long time - like when I'm trying to make supper. And it's so cute to watch him eat those things. They are really sticky once they become a little wet and he manages to get them stuck all over his face, arms and cloths. When I took this pic he was searching all over his tray looking for more - he didn't realize that he was covered in them!
He has 8 teeth! All of my kids were early teethers and Mr. Cooper is the leader! They are the cutest little teeth. The bottom center ones are crooked, and the top center ones are a little spacey but I just love them! When he laughs you can see them all! I took this pic a few weeks ago - it just shows how all those teeth cause him to gnaw on everything and drool like crazy! See the puddle?
I guess I should also note that Cooper wears size 12-18 month clothes and is still in size 3 diapers! I got a big boy on my hands and I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment