We survived... barely! Here are our not-so-great photos from this years Theta Delta Pumpkin Patch. Olivia was quite the Diva and would not even touch or get near a pumpkin. Ugh. But when we got home she sure did roll them all around on the front porch. Anyway other than that we accomplished one more thing and that was getting Cooper's yard pumpkin to add to our "patch"!
 |
| Cooper's 1st Pumpkin Patch |
 |
| This was the best shot I got... That's why it made it to the top of my blog! |
 |
| Cam was really good the entire time, but he would never look up for a good picture. |
 |
| Sweet boy! |
 |
| The Labay Pumpkin Patch is finally complete! |
1 comment:
Awe, I love Pumpkin Patch photos!! And those signs are adorable!!
Happy Halloween!!
{early, I know...but it is all around us!}
:)
Post a Comment