Thursday, October 14, 2010

Doctor Appt. Updates

Yesterday all 3 kids had Dr. Appts.  I knew it was either really crazy to book them all at the same time or really the easiest thing to do.  Well, it wasn't too bad.  Livy cried (of course) but other than that it went pretty smoothly.  Of course I had help from my Mom (I would never attempt this alone).  They all got shots and the twins even got blood work done.  Ugh.  Anyway on to the good stuff... Cooper weighs 14 lbs.!!!  He is in the 90th percentile for his age.  I absolutely LOVE having a big 'ol baby.  I couldn't help but looking back to compare him to Cam and Livy at this age and Cam was 11 lbs. 6 ozs. and Livy was 9 lbs. 5 ozs.  - pretty good difference. 
Camron and Olivia at 2 years old both weigh 24.4 lbs. and are both right around 33" tall.  
Everybody is healthy and developing right on track!   Yay!!!

No comments: