Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Cooper is 2 Months Old Today!!!

My Big Boy is 2 Months Old Today!!!  Cooper is such a big part of the family now and I don't even remember when he wasn't around... and that was just a few months ago!  Life is much harder now but we have adjusted our lives to include him and it's like we haven't missed a beat.  This little guys is cute and sweet, but he is still a big handful... A lot more work than the twins at this age (I think).  He is a fuss pot!  I don't know if it's full on colic, but he is fussy all the time.  I can't wait for this phase to pass.  He is happiest when he is around us, so I take him outside when we go play and he spends a lot of time in his stroller (like in these pics) because I am able to push him around to follow us everywhere we go.  Coop is a big boy and is wearing the same clothes that Camron wore at 4 and 5 months old.  Our Dr. Appt. is next week, so I'll post his weight then.  He has slept through the night a handful of times, but he's not consistant with it yet.  He is a good eater and we are trying to increase the time between bottles by offering more per feeding while still eating 30-32 ozs. per day.  Since he has been so fussy it took him longer to smile or show a happy expression, but this past weekend he smiled and almost laughed at Brent and I and another time he did it for my Mom too.  I got to feeling a little more confident that the fussing may start to slack off a bit!  Also, today after his bath he wiggled and squirmed and cooed at my a whole lot - it was our little special time! 


2 comments:

Grace and Avery said...

If your giving more formula each feed doesn't work out...We fed the girls every 3 hours during the day no matter what. And they started sleeping longer stretches at night. I don't know, I've only done this once, but just a suggestion. What's it like with two and then a baby. My brain was never able to grasp that concept, so I'm sure we are done! HaHa

Unknown said...

He looks like his big sister! Where do they get their dark hair? Such a cutie!