Monday, September 6, 2010

Cooper - 1 Month and Cam & Livy - 23 Months

Well, Cooper is 1 month old today!  He is a really good baby and he is getting really big.  He is stretching his newborn onesies to the max!  I am PROUD to report that he slept for SIX hours last night.  I put him down at 10pm and the next time he got up was 4am!  And then after that he went right back to sleep (and so did I) until almost 8am!  The only down side to this is that I feel like so far today all I have done is feed this guy -  I guess he is making up for what he didn't eat last night. 
Check out that fat tummy!
The twins were 23 months on Friday and I am making all the final plans for their Birthday party next month!  They are so cute and fun at this age!  They repeat EVERYTHING you say and they are so funny to listen to.  They love music and even sing the words to some of their favorites like California Girls (Katy Perry), Baby I Like It (Enrique) and My First Kiss (3Oh!3).  Olivia loves all her baby dolls now and is constantly changing their diapers and burping them (like she sees me doing with Cooper).  Also, she is obsessed with giving Cooper his paci - even when he is sleeping!  Ugh. 
Camron is still just chilled out and soft spoken and he is the sweetest little guy - giving me kisses and hugs out of the blue without me even asking for them.  He could care less about what Cooper is doing.  Camron loves to wear his flip-flops and he could eat Trix all day long. 

No comments: