Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Maybe someone can help me...

This is not really a blog post, but I thought maybe someone out there could help me out...
I am looking to buy a used pack-n-play. I would prefer a gender neutral or boy pattern. I want something that is still in really good shape. It will be used as a spare at my Mom's house for when the kids stay the night with her. If you have one you want to sell you could email me a pic to dory_00@yahoo.com
Thanks!

2 comments:

The Campbell Clan said...

I know I could find you one, but I'm not sure how to get it to you! Let me know if you are still looking for you. We'll be down the weekend of the 26th.

The Campbell Clan said...

Got two if you are intereted. A Chicco one, and a Graco w/navy plaid.. $25 each.