Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!


Today was fun! I decided to take the babies to Wal-Mart, by myself, for the first time!
I only needed detergent so instead of worrying where in the cart I would put two babies (in car seats) and all my shopping items I just pushed them in their stroller and used the small storage space under one of the seats to put my few items. They were good and Olivia even fell asleep so we walked around and shopped the toy isles for a while. We got a few stares and even caused a traffic jam when we stopped to visit with Tiffany Riha and Mrs.Pickett and two other ladies I didn't even know. Camron liked the attention and smiled at everybody! It worked out ok, but it's just so much easier to have my mom come over to play with the babies while I run to the store real quick. Then when we got home we made homemade chocolate chip cookies for daddy for Valentine's Day. And these are really homemade with flour and baking soda and stuff - unlike the usual cookies I make that you slice and bake. Here is Camron posing by the cookies. Yes, I propped my son on the countertop with the sugar canister and Yes, his froggy foot suffered some icing damage. I
sn't he cute!

No comments: