Yesterday I decided that I wanted to go to Sam's to check their prices on formula and diapers and such so I encouraged Mother to come along for some much needed help. We had a fun, productive and exhausting day. We decided to go to Victoria for a change and I'm glad we did. The kids were really good. At Sam's we bought formula and wipes but no diapers. They didn't have the Pampers in the size I needed and regardless, the prices weren't any better than Wal-Mart so no big deal. Formula was my main goal and I did really good on that. I usually pay around .90 cents per powered ounce but at Sam's the container was larger (lasts a bit longer) and I only paid around .80 cents per powered ounce, so I feel like I did good.
Shopping all day and pushing (and sometimes carrying) the babies around made me realize that I really do want to try one of those hands free bottles. You should have seen me pulling that double stroller while walking beside it and feeding a bottle to a baby all at the same time while the other baby looked on and waited for their turn. So we went to target because I thought they carried the Podee bottles but they didn't have it so today I am going to order one of the Podee's and one of the Pacifeeders to see which ones the kids like the best. Hopefully they will work out because there are so many times (even at home) when it would be a lifesaver. Well, today we are recovering from yesterday and cleaning house so I better get to it.......
No comments:
Post a Comment