Monday, February 2, 2009

4-Month Dr. Visit

Olivia has 2 teeth! I have been checking Camron constantly because he has been drooling like crazy and I don't think I have ever checked Olivia. First thing Dr. Dimmick did was check and sure enough they were there! I can't believe the Dr. found it before I did! Ok, so tomorrow they will be 4 months old and here are their weights: Olivia - 12 lbs. and Camron - 14.3 lbs. The Dr. also says Camron's head is fine and will correct itself as he starts to sit that there is no need for me to have a specialist look at it (it is sort of flat on the left side). Also, his reflux is fine too and that it will slow down around 7 months - there is no need for reflux meds. So everyone is healthy and happy!!!!! Except for the shots - those were painful for everybody! I'll post a 4-Month Birthday pic tomorrow - earrings and all!

No comments: