My sweet angel baby has a birthday coming up very soon. I cannot believe that this is my last baby and that he has grown up so very fast on me. He looks and acts just like Cam and Livy... he weighs the same (a little more actually), eats the same, talks almost the same and he tries so very hard to do all the things they do. Looking at them, it's hard to believe that he is two years younger than them. BUT, he is different. While I love all my kids the same, Cooper, being my baby, has a special place and he knows it. He is so super sweet to me. He hugs and kisses me with the biggest hugs and kisses. When I sneeze he says, "bless you mamma" just as perfectly as can be. He talks so good for 22 months. The only problems he has is his c's... he replaces them with t's. So Camy is Tammy. Cooper is Tooper. Camron really gets a kick out of this. LOL. Cooper also counts... all the way to 13. :) He loves his Minkers (a blanket) and his Froggy Friend (a lovie) He loves his Dadda and Lollie Pop and Momo and everybody really. He likes the color purple. Every time you ask him what color something is, he says purple. He loves water... in a pool, in a puddle, in a wagon or in a bucket. Any water, anywhere! He sings the Barney song so perfectly and sweetly and we don't even watch Barney(?). We sing it to each other all the time and when the "great big hug and a kiss from me to you" part comes we hug and kiss... OMG, so mushy, but I LOVE being his Mommy so much!!! He also likes to sing Dora and Strawberry Shortcake. Lol. He does like boy stuff too... He loves Cars (just like bubba) and his favs are Ramone and Finn and Acer. He likes big tractors and trucks... but they have to be big! He LOVEs bananas, Fruit Loops with Marshmellows, and goldfish. He drinks water all the time, but would rather have my Spark.
He is not all perfect, he can be a little stinker too. He CANNOT sit still while eating. He gets up and roams around (messy fingers and all) numerous times during a meal. He tries to be too independent and gets frustrated with me when I try to "help" him do some things. And that is really all the bad stuff he does. ;) I know, it's not a lot.
I have been wanting to "document" a lot of the things he has been doing lately so that I don't forget them later on... I figured my blog was a good place to do it! :)
2 comments:
It's hard to believe he is 2! Seems like you were just pregnant the other day. Happy birthday to him.
Great to hear from you - it's been a while! That's great you've discovered the love of running. I'm sure you will have an excellent race!
Aww Cooper, he is such a little (big) sweetheart cutie pie!!!
Post a Comment