Finally, we have a beautiful day outside! This cold weather has become very unwelcome and all of us really needed some sunshine in our lives... I mean, seriously, we live in South Texas for a reason! While the temps are still a little chilly the sun sure did warm us up on the front patio this morning - even Cooper came out and he was so happy! Here are some pics of our morning on the porch.
 |
| OMG! They ran up and down the sidewalk like this about 20 times! Please ignore the dead grass creeping onto the cement and also please ignore the neighbors junk in the background! |
 |
| Cooper - Happy as usual! |
 |
| Oh, and Cupid came and visited me a little early this year! ;) |
*** So I just noticed that my Cookie Co. watermark is on these pics and I'm too lazy to go back and redo them. Ahhhh.....
1 comment:
Great pictures, we've been enjoying the nice weather too. Beautiful flowers!
Post a Comment