Yes, we have been under the radar and under the weather! I have completely forgotten that I am a blogging Mommy because there have been more important things to deal with around here lately. EVERYONE in my family has been sick since the weekend before last. My Sister and Mom got the symptoms first (even though I am certain they got it from us) and then we all followed Camron and then myself then Cooper and then my Dad and then Brent. Olivia has somehow slipped by with only a runny nose and sore throat. The main sickness has been a stomach virus that was brutile! I had it the worst - to the point where I was so weak I couldn't even pick the baby up. Luckily my Mom was feeling well enough to come and help me out because Brent was out of town working at this point. Then when the boys were sick I just felt so bad for them - that scared little look on their faces was just awful. This was the first time since becoming a Mom that I have had to deal with throw-up. Then my poor Dad got both the stomach virus and this "flu like" sickness so we stayed as far away from him as possible! Anyway, we are all done now. Thank goodness! But I did miss a lot of stuff going on while we were down - including and an old friends wedding.
Ok, well I just wanted to post so people wouldn't think I fell off the face of the earth! I'll post some exciting stuff next time... we have some fun changes going on around our house, so stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment