Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Cooper's 4 Month Stats

Today was Cooper's 4 month well-baby checkup!  I was so anxious to see what he weighed... I was sure it was 20 lbs.  But no, he didn't hit the 20 lb mark.  Cooper is a happy, healthy 4 month old who weighs 17 lbs. and 13ozs.  and he is 25" long.  His weight is in the 80% percentile for his age!  I absolutely love having a big 'ol baby!  My poor baby has been "teething" for a few weeks now.  He drools and gnaws on his hands really bad.  His face is raw and red from the saliva and rubbing and he even has a little hickey on his hand from sucking on it.  I feel so bad for him and I hope those little pearly whites pop up soon! 

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I have so many comment here. 1. I don't think I have seen Brent not in his coveralls in forever. 2. I'm so proud that the kids love chapstick :) 3. They are sooooooooo cute!!!!!!