Thursday, December 9, 2010

3 Under 3 All in size 3!

Size 3 diapers that is!  Yes, indeed my little 4 month old baby is in size 3 diapers!  This just amazes me... My 2 year old toddlers are in size 3 diapers!  Cooper is 4 months old now and his well baby check up is next Wednesday.  I can't wait to see how much he weighs... size 2 diapers fit up to 18lbs. and they are way too tight on him.  I am thinking he is close to 20lbs. and that just blows my mind since the twins are only 24lbs.!!!  Anyway....
So yeah, Cooper turned 4 months on Sunday.  I can't believe how the time has gone by!  I am completely and totally in LOVE with this little guy!  He is amazing!  He is quite possibly the best baby in the world and he sure does love his Mommy!  He smiles and laughs.  He sleeps through the night... every night.  He has 4 - 8oz. bottles per day.  He wears size 6 month clothes and will soon be moving up to 9 month.  He loves his Sissy.  He is terribly ticklish.  He does NOT roll over yet.  He has to take his long afternoon nap on the living room floor because Cam throws toys into his crib if they nap in the same room at the same time :(.  He has had 2 major haircuts in his short life.  He is not a paci baby, but he has been sucking his thumb a lot lately... but I suspect he might be teething.  The only time he is fussy is when he is sleepy or hungry. 
I don't have any pics to go along with this blog post so I'll include some from the past few days and the parade the other night!

Mom finally finished Cooper's stocking... right on time!  They are awesome!

Cam couldn't keep his fingers off MY funnel cake!

Cooper napping the other day... Awww.

They absolutely LOVED the parade.  Livy danced and Cam waved at every float!

Cooper enjoyed the parade too!


2 comments:

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

Two haircuts and size 3! I'm impressed! LOL, my twins are 16 months and Reid is 22 pounds and Cort is only 17 1/2. Course Pierce just hit 30 pounds himself and he's 4 years old now. Our pedi says I have skinny kids. I always promise him I feed them ;-)

Love love love the pictures :-)

Jenna @ Newlyweds said...

Wow he is a big boy. That sleeping picture of him, I could of swore that was Cameron! So glad he and you all are doing so well. Missed you at playdate today.