Ok ladies, I have a lot of Mommy friends now that I am a Mommy and I think maybe we should all try to get together! I have been wanting to make play-dates with so many of you for so long and just have never done it. Our kids will all be growing up together and I'm sure they would have a blast playing with each other. So if I tried to think of something for all of us to do as a way to get together would you all be interested? Let me know your thoughts/ideas...
3 comments:
Dory,
I recommend having them at your house. It's way too tiring to pack everything for two babies and go to someone elses house. Your kids are familiar and used to your house. Save yourself some trouble and just invite everyone over. At least that's how I saw it.
Yes I would love to!! I just put in my resignation at work, and will be an official stay at home mom in less than 2 weeks!!! Yea!!
I would be interested for sure, but I can't meet during the "work day". :(
Post a Comment