Well, Christmas this year was really good! I got my huge Coach purse/diaper bag and diamond stud earrings that I have really been wanting. Brent got his red and white Nike's and a Ed Hardy shirt (I'm jobless so I couldn't get him much). We also got some other clothes and gift cards and pots (for the kitchen) and money. The babies got way more stuff than both of us put together. They got their Bumbo seats and trays from Santa and activity bouncers from Mimi and Pawpaw and a wagon, bath toys and other stuff from Momo and Popo. They also got a ton of learning toys and clothes from all their Aunts and Uncles. So..... I have officially made the computer room a play room!
1 comment:
Dory and Brent,
This is just wonderful. It will be great to see the twins grow and progress.
Aunt Brenda
Post a Comment