Monday, August 1, 2011

Almost 3 and Ready To Leave Behind The Terrible Twos!

Ok, so terrible twos times two!  I don't know... it's really not all that bad.  I can't believe I am even saying that, maybe it's just been a good day and I'm just in a cloud of okayness today IDK!  They really aren't BAD, it's just the absolute defiance that I have a hard time with.  EVERYTHING is a brib or a threat or a reward of some sort offered to get them to do anything.  They never (especially Camron) want to eat, sleep or do anything else I ask them to do.  And eating is a whole other challenge in it's self.  They only eat because I force them to.  Seriously, it doesn't matter what the meal is they don't want to eat.  Oh, but if it's a carb or a snack or treat they gobble it up and ask for more (or throw a fit for more). 
But, on a good note, we are finally 100% potty trained - both of them!  Olivia has been for a long time but Camron had a hard time with #2 until about a month ago.  Now, we are all done.  So we started in January at the age of 2 years and 3 months (a little too early maybe) and now, 7 months later (well, actually 6) we are potty trained.  With Cooper I may wait until a little later to start, unless of course, he shows major signs of not wanting to wait. 
On another good note, this age is totally hilarious because of the things they say and do!  I can SO see my sayings and mannerisms coming out in them!  Especially when they talk to each other and to Cooper. 
Ok, well, they are bugging me now so I'll just post some pics from the past week and be done with this post...



Morning Milkies
 

Dreamsicle Face

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your kiddos are SO cute! Love the updates on your little family!
~Dawn